Last night, we hosted Dr. Jerrel C. Anderson, Vice-Chairman of the Blennerhassett Historical Foundation, Inc., who shared with us the story of Professor Henry Stahl of Parkersburg, WV, who amassed a tremendous collection of ancient artifacts from Blennerhassett Island and its surrounding areas from about 1865 to 1923. This video is around 45 minutes long.
Subscribe via Email
- Grave Creek Mound Archaeological Complex, Lecture on Professor Henry Stahl
- Artifacts Donated to The Hopewell Culture National Historical Park
- Curated Points from a Late Archaic Site
- A Chemically Modified Hematite Plummet (What kind of chemistry did this and was it intentionally done?)
- Chaco Canyon’s Pueblo Bonito ruin