The Athens County Historical Society and Museum and the City of Athens Government Channel (TGC) present Dr. Jerrel Anderson, from the Blennerhassett Museum of Regional History. Dr. Anderson goes into great detail of the prehistoric and historic archaeological findings from Blennerhassett Island.
Subscribe via Email
- A Chemically Modified Hematite Plummet (What kind of chemistry did this and was it intentionally done?)
- Chaco Canyon’s Pueblo Bonito ruin
- The Steel Earthworks in 1979
- The Scippo-Scioto Earthworks, A newly Discovered Earthwork in Pickaway County, Ohio
- Jerrel interviewed on Revolution Radio’s “An Open Canvas”