The Athens County Historical Society and Museum and the City of Athens Government Channel (TGC) present Dr. Jerrel Anderson, from the Blennerhassett Museum of Regional History. Dr. Anderson goes into great detail of the prehistoric and historic archaeological findings from Blennerhassett Island.
Subscribe via Email
- Grave Creek Mound Archaeological Complex, Lecture on Professor Henry Stahl
- Artifacts Donated to The Hopewell Culture National Historical Park
- Curated Points from a Late Archaic Site
- A Chemically Modified Hematite Plummet (What kind of chemistry did this and was it intentionally done?)
- Chaco Canyon’s Pueblo Bonito ruin